1. One of us is the “husband” and one of us is the “bitch.”
TRUTH: While we don’t strive to emulate straight stereotypical roles, we are BOTH the “bitch.”
2. Attempting to incorporate our culinary heritage into our diet, we eat fried chicken on Friday nights and goulash on Mondays.
TRUTH: We eat fried chicken any day that we require comfort food and goulash is just nasty.
3. We use 50% less sunscreen than a Caucasian gay couple.
TRUTH: We don’t go out in the sun unless there is alcohol involved and only then with a rainbow-colored parasol.
4. Our musical tastes include Lady Gaga, Bootsy Collins and Justin Bieber.
TRUTH: Daryl knows the words to Justin Bieber songs. I, on the other hand, have ear plugs.
5. We have store credit cards at Old Navy and The Gap.
TRUTH: Credit cards are not our friends.
6. My pet name is “Flashlight.”
TRUTH: Although during sex in a dark room there are times where the only one I see is me, that is not my pet name.
7. Daryl’s pet name is “Bubalicious.”
TRUTH: It is.
8. People assume that one of us is well hung.
Truth: We both are.
9. I prefer chocolate ice cream, Daryl prefers vanilla.
10. We use Kool Aid as a mixer.
TRUTH: It was just that one time!